Features of the Auto Trade Chartbooks
- Flexible rules for implementing the study on any symbol.
- The min and max tick movements required to be a valid entry are adjustable by the user.
- Attached orders are supported. Set targets and stops as you like.
- Adjustable order quantities, default is 1. (Even if you change the attached order. See “Changing the Order Quantity” in Setup.
- User selectable daily maximum profit and loss limits. Auto trade will stop for the day if either of these are hit.
- Daily Max Profit: $100
- Daily Max Loss: ($100)
- Optional rule to not enter below (long)/above (short) VWAP.
- Option to disable the Moving Average Exit cross rule for backwards compatibility with S3 v 1.0.
- Any type of candle can be used: Volume Bars are the default. A Volume Bar consists of x (e.g. 3000) contracts before closing and creating a new bar. The number x is set in the chart settings.
- The last bar’s volume countdown to zero is displayed on the chart.
- Volume Bar and Flex Renko Heiken Ashi bar charts in the same chartbook, allowing the selective trading of two strategies based on market conditions.
- S3 M8 charts have 8 symbols in one chartbook. These are set to monitor trades from other charts, but they can also be enabled to auto-trade as a live dashboard. In support of Live Trading Challenges, the total number of open positions across the 8 symbols is displayed in the upper left window. This is a read only display and is not configured to prevent trading beyond any maximum limit.