Forgiving Computers Newsletter
Spring is here! We have been busy at Forgiving Computers working on getting new products online as well as fixing up the web site to be more user friendly and helpful. If you haven’t been there in a while, there are several new products and enhancements.
- New Trading Systems for Sierra Chart
- A new trend following system called W3 has been added. It is based on moving average crossovers and can produce some excellent returns.
- The popular S3 Auto Trader has been updated to Version 2 with several fixes. Current date code is 180303.
- The T3 system as has been automated and is available to download. Date code: 20180226
- An S3/T3 combo is also available with both automated systems side-by-side in the same chartbook. Date code: 180317
- Site improvements
- A new shopping cart application was installed, which allows for coupon codes and customer groups.
- Blogging entries have been started, and will continue as we move forward.
- Wiki Based user manuals and troubleshooting.
- Online support ticketing.
- PayPal and Stripe payment options give flexibility in shopping.
- Improved menus with drop downs.
- My Downloads, a page of all your previous downloads. As the programs are updated you can download them again for free. (If you don’t see anything, please open a support ticket, the old shopping cart orders were not migrated.)
- Notice for all users: Due to a limitation uncovered recently with Sierra Chart, it is necessary to keep all your trading charts in the New York time zone, or the levels and studies that are overlaid from other charts will be shifted in time, and be incorrect.
As a customer of Forgiving Computers I value your business, and if there is anything you would like to see more of, please feel free to let me know.
Your friend in trading,