Features of the Auto Trade Chartbooks
- Adjustable Flex Renko Time frames. Some markets move faster than others, so for the ES market, a 5-4-0 setting is used. For NQ, 10-7-0 or 15-14-0 is used. Every market has an ideal setting at any point in time.
- Attached orders are supported. Set targets and stops as you like.
- Order quantity can be modified to allow for multicontract trades.
- Adjustable order quantities, default is 1. (Even if you change the attached order. See “Changing the Order Quantity” in Setup.
- User selectable daily maximum profit and loss limits. Auto trade will stop for the day if either of these are hit.
- Daily Max Profit: $100
- Daily Max Loss: ($100)
- 5 minute charts for Murrey Math Levels (MML) and other popular levels.